Graphic / UI designer
My name’s Vasiliy, I’m a graphic Artist & UI/UX designer currently based in Kiev. I’ve got a passion for the outer space, cartoons & experimenting with minimalistic UIs & interactions.
Have a design project? Need a cooool landing page, email newsletter, mobile app, banner or identity? Contact me now!
Planet “Servicerus Creativo”
Working on a client side for a long time gave me priceless experience of designing 360 degrees long term promo campaigns. I create all kinds of digital and print promo materials that support and promote business goals and strategies: brochures, leaflets, e-catalogs, posters etc.
Due to my 2 years experience as a front-end developer and understanding principles of HTML5, CSS & JS, I create web and mobile UIs that are user-friendly and can be easily implemented by developers.
Illustration and concept art
That’s a field I’m currently developing and want to improve my skills in. I believe that every designer should have at least basic drawing/sketching skills to express his ideas on paper or with a help of a stylus. That’s also vital for creation of custom designs that don’t look shutterstock-like.
Identity can either make or break a brand. That’s why it’s very important to take into consideration many aspects: history, country, corporate culture, competitive surroundings and TA. All this helps building brand identities that are effective and have a unique style.
nov 2018 – present
Graphic/UI designer at Luxoft
• being a part of an inhouse design agency in a multinational team of Graphic, UI/UX Designers
• work by Agile methodology acting as a SCRUM master at daily stand up calls with designers
• design key visual concepts for global/country-wide digital and print campaigns for different countries: CSR, Employer Branding, Advertising
• finding the right UX and design solutions for web layouts: career webpages, advertising campaigns Landing pages and their mobile versions
• develop digital assets for different lines of business (Automotive, Finance, Network Solutions, Media): banners (for websites, social media, emails, Google ads), infographics, lockscreens, wallpapers, email campaigns
More details in my CV here ➝
jan 2012 – nov 2018
Supervisor of Design and MarkComm
Team at Mary Kay Cosmetics
jan 2007 – 2012
Visual communication specialist
at Mary Kay Cosmetics
• responsible for daily graphic design content
of a multinational american company
• design of web promo materials, UX and UIs of corporate websites and mobile applications
• email marketing campaigns
• e-catalogs, SMM- and print materials
• delegate tasks within my creative team
& coordinate media agencies work
• 360 degrees branding of corporate events
dec 2012 – present
Freelance web & graphic designer
• freelance design projects for startups and individual entrepreneurs
• share ideas & expertise in design and branding
• design of web and mobile applications, e-mail campaigns and banners
• make brand identity concepts & illustrations
• also have done a lot of projects that come under NDA (non-disclosure agreement), that’s why I can’t display them in my portfolio
• acting as an independent design consultant and an Art director for international companies and tech startups (during launch of apps & websites)